November 25, 2018 0 comments
IMMEDIATE VALUE OFFERING:
Project Manager with over 10 years of experience leading multicultural, multi-functional teams.
Diverse business acumen encompassing business development, marketing, consumer market research, and engineering.
Utilize strong time management skills and market data research abilities getting the marketing results the company needs to succeed.
Team player with the ability to manage unstructured work that entails design, invention, and change.
Excellent communication skills: an attentive listener, articulate speaker and persuasive negotiator with fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Created custom gaming app platform for a tech startup resulting in 5 million in series A round funding
- Launched an advertising platform for mobile apps, which generated 500k in revenue over a 5 year period.
- Released 225 apps published in the Apple App Store
- Launched the first student radio app in the nation for UCLA Radio
- Redesigned & built BruinWalk - a social networking website for students with professor reviews, apartments to rent, calendar of events increasing visitor conversion rate by 50%.
- Our platforms voted best student media in the nation award from 2010 to 2014 UCLA
- Implemented a workflow and business automation platform for CCAPP which decreased processing errors by 95% totally replacing manual paper-based processes and impacted a productivity gain of 70% over a ten year period.
** EDUCATION: **
Kharkov Civil Engineering University
Master of Science in Economics
Kharkov State Academy of Municipal Economy
Bachelor Degree of Science in Engineering
MarpaSoft LLC, Los Angeles, CA 2009 - Present
Founder - Product Manager/Business Development
MarpaSoft LLC is a Los Angeles based full-service agency specializing in creative design, custom web & iOS application development.
- Negotiate contracts and project budgets. Translate contracts into statements of work, and turn them into project requirements.
- Manage requirements and proactively track deliverables.
- Lead and deliver multiple projects and releases simultaneously.
- Continuously assess project risks and plan actions to mitigate.
- Analyze and research market trends and competitors, provide ideas to enhance customers’ businesses.
- Acquired 23 customers.
- Managed the development of 17 complex database driven websites & 225 mobile applications using Python/Django/Objective C, PostgreSQL.
- Automated the app submission process and maintain multiple productions of apps simultaneously securing jobs for over 100 students at UCLA Associated Student Media.
- Managed the development of SAAS Custom CRM.
Director, Business and Customer Development
11/07 – 11/09
Share Now, Beverly Hills, CA
IT/Media Sharing/Social Networking
- Led teams of 20+ development, engineering, design and marketing professionals in all phases of product development (from requirements gathering through a build, test phases, QA, launch, and support). Successfully managed remove, outsourcing and in-house teams.
- Managed annual project budget of $900,000.00. Successfully exceeded department expectations in achieving project milestones, resulting in significant time (50%) and cost savings (est. $100K savings).
- Led IT recruiting activities hiring 8 programmers, 4 system administrators, 2 DBAs, and 12 marketing managers.
- Trained marketing managers of software usage.
- Oversaw each phase of development is delivered on schedule and with high-quality results.
- Conducted interviews and created surveys to improve usability of a product.
- Analyzed the results of surveys and proposed new user-friendly features for social network users which resulted with over 2 million clicks per month.
LRN Product Manager 2006-2007
- Managed a delivery of ethical compliance program for AIG, Apogee Enterprises, Aleris, BASF, Biomet, BMC, BP Pipelines, Cameron, Dow Chemical, Computer Associates, eBay, Follett, Johnson & Jonson, Mitre, National Semiconductor, Viacom bringing over 14M annually.
- Participated in business process reengineering cutting 40 percent of budget on technical support