May 28, 2007 0 comments
"Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted"
Field Marshal Montgomery
"Know your enemy, know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster"
Developing an approach to research for a new business:
- What information will help make decision-making?
- What are we going to do with this information?
- How should we collect this information?
- What are we going to measure?
- How should we analyse the results?
- How much time should we spend on collecting the information?
- What decisions are we faced with?
- What is the potential cost of taking the wrong decision?
- What level of accuracy is required?
- How can we reduce risks during start-up?
Posted by Lisa
Categories: Business Entrepreneurship