I offer Management Consulting services and expert at teaching enterpreneurhsip for startups and growing companies
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Visionary Leadership
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Satrtups, Media companies, marketing and advertising agencies in greater Los Angeles area
MarpaSoft LLC , Los Angeles, CA
ShareNow, Beverly Hills, CA
Project Management 02/01/08 - 10/14/09
- Oversee SDLC making sure that each phase of development is delivered on schedule and with high quality results. Lead IT recruiting activities; counted hours and overtime for IT team.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, surveys and workflow analysis. Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish user requests from underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Drive project requirements, priorities and deadlines, manage resources, coordinate cross-functional teams and manage on-time implementation
- Analyze description of features, functions and benefits of products. Evaluate, recommend and implement product enhancements and new product concepts based on market demand, sales abilities, and operational feasibility
- Develop product from strategic planning to implementation to post-launch analysis based on strategic priorities, industry experience, idea generation, site and marketplace research.
- Analyze every aspect of the user experience, putting users' needs and expectations first in the definition of requirements. Cultivate and constantly improve user experience. Create usability surveys.
- Optimize and analyze product performance. Facilitate site acquisition and build networking communities; participate in development and implementation of grass roots and traditional marketing plans.
LisaConsulting.com, Los Angeles, CA
Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of customers business. Analyze operational review; conduct employee interviews and questionnaires.
Planed, deployed, and managed successful web-based legal and ethics training solutions for several Global 1000 companies. As a product manager for building Knowledge management, created product vision. Was hired by Managing Director, Rick Vita.
- Analyzed description of features, functions and benefits of products. Evaluated and recommended product enhancements based on market demand, sales abilities, and operational feasibility.
- Researched on improvements of education solutions to reinforce corporate culture and integrity.
International Educational Project, Scotland and Ukraine
Managed the project of $550K supervising 30 members of academic staff. Successfully exceeded department expectations in achieving project milestones, resulting in significant time (50%) and cost savings (est. $40K savings).
EnergoFinTrust, Investment and Stock Company, Kharkov , Ukraine
Developed and directed joint venture start-ups. Analyzed financial data on Ukrainian Energy Market and wrote business plans and grand proposals..